The cost of each course is $75.00. This price will include a minimum of 15 contact hours of education for your child that will be taught by certified WDSD7 staff members. Transportation will need to be provided by each family, as there will not be any bus service available for these courses. All courses will be held at Westview Elementary or District Office. Course descriptions and registration information are attached. Deadline to register is Wednesday, April 15, 2015.
Don’t miss out on the fun and learning! Please consider one, or more, of these authentic learning experiences for your child this summer that go beyond the classroom walls and showcase some of our staff members' hidden talents.
- Fantasy Baseball (Grades 4-7)
- Slam Poetry: Telling Your Story with Style (Grades 5-7)
- Sing, Play, Move, Create! (Grades 3-6)
- Movement and Dance (Grades 2-7)
- Introduction to Drama (Grades 5-7)
- Lessons from Lyrics (Grades 2-6)
- Kids Can Code! (Grades 4-7)
- Music & Art: Oh, the Places We’ll Go! (Grades 2-6)
- Multiple Arts (Grades 2-4)
- Multiple Arts (Grades 5-7)
- Musical Theater Exploration (Grades 4-7)
- Chess for Everyone! (Grades 2-7)
- Summer Fun and Fitness (Grades 2-4)
To register, obtain a registration form here.