In addition to the student video, watch the two professional videos below to learn more about Movenote. Find out how you can integrate Movenote into Google Drive for online presentations. Movenote can be found in the Chrome Web Store or in the iTunes Store for free.
I can think of many uses for Movenote in the classroom for students and for teachers.
Teachers can use it to:
- flip the classroom
- have students self-assess
- explain any concept (ex. math problems, experiments)
- have students record a presentation at home and send via it email or upload to Edmodo
- record themselves explaining a concept and provide the video to students when they are absent
- have students record book summaries with slides
Can you add more ideas via the comments? This is a great way to share your ideas with colleagues!